Instructions for The Students (College Rules)
- All students are to carry their “IDENTITY CARDS” When in the college.
- All students are to attend classes in clean well-dressed with apron their identity card on the left front sides of the apron.
- Indecent, fancy dress, untidy hair, slippers are not allowed.
- Rings, Bangles, should not be worn in the practical classes.
- Pasting of posters, graffiti on the walls of the college and the hospital building and /or hanging posters in the college and in the hospital premises are prohibited. These are considered as acts of indiscipline and the concerned student will be liable to punishment.
- All types of demonstrations, Processions, shootings in the college and hospital premises are prohibited and students involved in them are liable to be expelled from the college.
- Abstentions from the classes individually or in group or in a mass without permission are punishable by imposition of daily fine tk. 100/- individually. Guardians will be informed of such acts of their wards.
- On admission into the college the students’ parents/ guardians must sign an undertaking that their ward will abide by the rules and regulations of the college. Any violation of the college rules and discipline are liable to punishment or even cancellation of their studentship. The decision of the academic council will be final.
- Every student shall posses all the prescribed text Books, Dissection instruments, Medical Equipments etc. The college will not provide these to the students.
- Cost of loss/ damage to college/hospital property by the student is liable to be realized from the concerned student.
- Political activities by any student are not permitted.
- The student must inform the college authority the current mailing address, telephone number etc of his /her parents/guardians.
Students are allowed to use the library. They may sit there and study. Home issues of books are not permitted.
Students must observe strict discipline in the college. On disciplinary grounds the following penalties may be imposed on a student (depending on the gravity of offence)
- Expulsion from the college
Penalty/penalties imposed on a student will be recorded in his/her transcript/testimonial.
Student’s name may be removed from college Register under the following circumstances:
- Remaining absent from the class for more than three months without any valid information.
- On disciplinary ground (on the advice of the Academic council)
- On non-payment of college dues within three months of due date of payment.
If a student’s name is removed from the college Register due to nonpayment of dues he/she may be re-admitted provided the student pays the full arrear dues and fine of tk. 10000/- within 03 (Three) months of removing the name.
If a student absents for more than three months but les than twelve months he/she may be re-admitted on recommendation of Academic council on full payment of arrear dues plus fine of Tk. 10,000/-. However, if a student remains absent for more than twelve months he/she will not be admitted into the college except on special permission from the Academic council.